Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannlahay091406 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 10:31 PM
    How to straigthen the legs of my 14 month old baby?
    Hi everyone!

My 14 month old son walks very well but he has curved legs. Can you give any advise on what to do to make them straight? Please help.:)
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 11:42 PM
    If his legs are curved because of a medical condition, he'll need braces to straighten them. See a doctor, they'll tell you if there's even anything wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I feed my 6 month old baby girl? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know if my baby girl is eating good. This is what she eats : 8-9 6ounze bottles of powder milk 2 3ounze plates of rice cereal 2- cans of fruit (gerber) Some of my food as well like rice, banana, bread ,soup What do you think!!

Beautiful four month old baby girl [ 12 Answers ]

I live in a small town in Tennessee, and one of the "fun" things is the fair. Well I want to put my little girl, whom is 4 months old, in the baby show. I know quite a few people that are doing it too and they have went out and bought or ordered really froo-froo dresses. My question is do you...

Heat Rash on back side of legs of 6 month old [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 6 month old and she has what I'm calling a heat rash under on the back side of her legs (behind her knees). Any suggestions on what might help clear it up? Guessing its from her legs being bent and a bit chunky ( I say that lovingly) so she has her baby fat in that area.

My two month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, We a have a two month old baby and she has all of sudden developed a black spot on her tongue which appeared a week ago... what could it be?

Feeding a 6 month old baby girl [ 1 Answers ]

My baby girl has been eating cereal for about a month now. I introduced veggies a week ago and now some fruit. How much should I feed her? She is a healthy eater. Can someone provide me with a typical eating menu plan?:) :)

View more questions Search