Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabrinkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 02:28 AM
    I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop).
    I am 27 yrs old, I had an abortion 6 yrs ago after abortion I put multiloader (loop). After 2 yrs got pregnant and again I aborted the child and got 3 yrs loop inserted. Last month I took of the loop. My husband still do not wants a child I do not have a single kid.
    1: Is again putting Loop for 3 yrs will be safe for future Pragnance after 3 yrs.
    2: Or else should I avoid the loop as I do not have even 1 child.
    Mylife2626 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2012, 05:42 AM
    Children are a bleesing from God why is it that he doesn't want children? Maybe you both need to sit down and write the pros and cons on these things... Are you bring force to not have children? Second pregnancy and you aborted both... People who do that had low chance of ever getting pregnant again... Next time keep your child rather your husband likes it or not... Either he with you are not... I'm raising my child by myself at the age of 27 with no help... I was force Friday From mother to get one she said it would mess up everything I have going for myself and I shouldn't listen I regret it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion 7 weeks ago, positive pregnancy test? [ 4 Answers ]

I am an abortion 7 weeks ago at 6 weeks pregnant, I had the pill form. I have had unprotected sex. The first time I had unprotected sex was about 3 weeks after the abortion. I really regret having the abortion but I am a mother of 3 & money is a problem as well as my relationship. I no I was very...

No period after abortion 10 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I've always been highly irregular, having periods only every 3 or 4 months, sometimes went longer but used to be every 3 months when I was younger. I had my abortion in April of 2010 and stilllllllll no period... I don't have insurance right now so I'm reluctant to go to a doctor at this time since...

I had a abortion 6 years ago [ 2 Answers ]

I had a abortion 6 years ago and been trying to get pregnant for 4 years with no uck. Had an transviginal exam and pelvic exam came out good but still no luck what can I do now

Betrayal 25 yrs ago [ 21 Answers ]

I have always been very insecure and jealous. Recently my husband of 40 yrs told me that he went to a nude bar 25 yrs ago and I cannot stop thinking about it. I was 1000 miles away while he was in Tx staying with an uncle trying to find work. We were losing our home due to his being laid off and...

View more questions Search