Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahul32123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 01:03 PM
    How to remove permanent ban from uae
    I am working in a reputed media company in dubai.I am planning to start a company here along with one friend of mine who was here in uae for several years but he had big loss in business couple of years back and couldn't pay the bank debts and he left the country.He wasn't depoted but he had emirates id and uae gate card.Now my question is ,Is it possible that he could come back on a different passport here on visit visa?Or is there any way to clear his name from the blacklist?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2013, 02:14 PM
    Permanent means just that - permanent. This is asked many times.

An Attorney might be able to help - but probably not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove eye-scan record of ban list in UAE [ 7 Answers ]

My dearest helper, My name is Sohail Ali,Iranian,who was born in dubai on 26,June,1987. I was deported in the year of 2006 due the unexpected fight . My passport was attached to sticker showing Arabic writing "modet al herman sanah" (means forbidden entrance for 1 year) . On...

Immigration ban in uae! [ 0 Answers ]

Dear, I need your advice, I have an immigration ban on me in uae. I am in Pakistan now. I started a small business in sharjah in 2010 which went down due to recession so I have to leave uae because some of my company cheques bounced and were reported to police. Now, my friend checked and told me...

Is there anyway to lifted ban immigration in uae [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir Charles, How about immigration ban? How long it will be if you have immigration ban. I have a friend who run away from her employer , she worked as a servant for just few months only and did not continue and leave his employer without notice. She surrenderred 5 months ago to the...

How can I check immigration ban in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I check immigration ban in uae?

View more questions Search