Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    faridurshiable Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 07:27 AM
    Immigration ban in uae!
    Dear,
    I need your advice, I have an immigration ban on me in uae. I am in Pakistan now. I started a small business in sharjah in 2010 which went down due to recession so I have to leave uae because some of my company cheques bounced and were reported to police. Now, my friend checked and told me ,I have an immigration ban and one criminal case on my head of 48,000 dirhams. I am ready to pay that amount and get bail letter from the shj court. After that, what should I do to lift the immigration ban on me?? Please guide me.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration in uae help online [ 0 Answers ]

I was working in the freezone in Sharjah and my family are under my visa, now the expiration came for me and my family and the company that I'm working with didn't renew my residence visa because they are closing. I really want to cancel my visa and get another visa since I started a small business...

Immigration ban can be remove if you getting marry? [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you have immigration ban in dubai and after getting married can you clear the record (eye scan) by law and get back there?

Is there anyway to lifted ban immigration in uae [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir Charles, How about immigration ban? How long it will be if you have immigration ban. I have a friend who run away from her employer , she worked as a servant for just few months only and did not continue and leave his employer without notice. She surrenderred 5 months ago to the...

How can I check immigration ban in uae? [ 0 Answers ]

How can I check immigration ban in uae?

Immigration Ban [ 1 Answers ]

I was working for a company in Jebel Ali free zone Dubai past one and a half years.My company terminated me just because a competitor offered me a job however I did not except.During Visa cancellation JAFZA asked me to sign a non competition letter which I refused to sign just because my contract...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.