Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ebell79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 07:08 PM
    How do I shut off the 6th generation iPod nano?
    I don't know how to turn off my new iPod nano. If I press the sleep button, the screen goes black but I can still hear the music through my headphones. I want to shut it off completely
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Dec 23, 2010, 07:56 AM
    Here is a link to Apples discussion of user questions regarding your iPod.
    kidorock Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 10:20 AM
    Hold sleep

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Ipod nano 5th generation. [ 4 Answers ]

My son received a new iPod nano 5th gen. for christmas - he has purchased and downloaded some songs off the itunes store (we have downloaded the site, and opened an account), but we can't seem to get the songs to show up on his iPod. When we go to the "downloads" on his account, I can see all the...

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

I need step by step instructions to copy music from cds to iPod.

2nd generation Ipod [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pink 2nd generation iPod... for some reason I can't open my iPod on the computer I have itunes on my computer but when I plug my iPod into the computer and open up itunes ti can see that my iPod is plugged in and for that reason I can't add or delete any songs on my iPod...

Ipod Nano [ 2 Answers ]

How can I download one or two songs from a CD onto an Ipod? Thank you

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

View more questions Search