Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flatfootma06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Dress color drama
    Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm 184lbs,5'7 and I have dark brown hair. Please help me out and send me your thoughts they will help me a lot. Thanks:)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 19, 2006, 11:51 PM
    Flatfootma, I think Moroccan and African style dresses are beautiful. You will look pretty in Greens, Blues, Reds and Pastel colors. I hope you have a wonderful time at your graduation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need name of older movie [ 2 Answers ]

It most probably was on television late 70's early 80's. There was a woman who cured the sick by touching them. I remember one scene in which she stopped a little girl's nosebleed. I know it's not much, please help if you can. Thanks!!

Baby Mother Drama [ 14 Answers ]

I recently entered into a loving relationship with a wonderful man,but he has a child with a young lady who makes our relationship together very fustrating, obviously she hasn't let him go or in her mind they are still together.Everything we do together is a problem to his baby mother,it has gotten...

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

Quitting Smoking and its associated Drama [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I wasn't quite sure where exactly to post this question so I took the liberty of reasoning that surely since it regards my health then why not in this section. I am a caucasian male in his late twenties who has,lets say, sometimes succumbed to lifes guilty pleasures and is noticing a effect...

Help! Need dress [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:

View more questions Search