Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apachemtp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 06:50 PM
    White-rodgers 50A50-241 board not supplying power to inducer motor
    I checked fan manually with jumper wires to plug and fan worked. Just wouldn''t work plugged in and safety switch closed on door.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers 50a50-241 7 flash error code>>> [ 21 Answers ]

I have a York Furnace natural gas with a white rodgers 50a50-241 board, After no heat just blowing cold air I shut off the system let it sit for about 5 minutes and turned back on... worked fine for 3 days. Now it give me 7 flashes from the board after 3 tries at lighting on its own. Ignitor burns...

How do I find a wiring diagram for White Rodgers 50A50-241 [ 1 Answers ]

I nedd to find a web site that I can download a wiring diagram for a York AC & heating unit with a White Rodgers 50A50-241 Thanks, Paul:rolleyes:

White rogers 50a50-241 [ 1 Answers ]

I get lockouts about every two weeks and have to clean the sensor again .Bad board?

Burned White-Rodgers 50A50-471 Furnace Control Board [ 29 Answers ]

I woke up this morning full of Christmas cheer and then I noticed it was too cold (I have compromised with my wife to turn the heat down to 65 degrees at night, but not 60! Brrr!) I noticed the circuit breaker was tripped so I reset that. The circulation blower comes on but no ignition or...

White Rodgers 50A50 - 241 [ 1 Answers ]

My heater isn't blowing warm air. It doesn't appear to be igniting. What is the normal voltage output of the igniter wire?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.