This will do for starters Rock Music

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rock Junkie [ 3 Answers ]

My 10 week old German Sheppard puppy is "eating small stones" and puking them up in the morning. People have told me that this is normal for this breed. Is this true and is there a way to stop it? Maybe nutrition?

Kid rock [ 2 Answers ]

I heard that Kid Rock has a well known father, but I didn't catch the name. Does anyone know anything about this?

Hit a rock [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sears Craftsman 2.0 mower. I hit a rock and now the mower is making noise. It still operates, still cuts, but the pullstart wire vibrates like crazy and it sounds like something is striking underneath. The blade looks okay and I don't see any apparent damage underneath. Any ideas?

Anybody Who Knows 80's Rock Please Help Me [ 2 Answers ]

hey! omg I have been busting my brains over this ONE song and I've tried looking EVERYWHERE over Google and I can't seem to find it, I know it's an old song. Probably from the 80s because that's what it sounds like, anyway I heard it in a shopping mall last year and then again in some random...

Punk rock [ 1 Answers ]

I'm burning a cd for Christmas but I can't seem to find songs that are punk rock. I need a list of songs that are punk/rock so I can download. If you know any please reply. Thanks. :)

View more questions Search