Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peppermint patt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Could I be pregnant?
    I had sexual intercourse a couple of months ago, I took the morning after pill after because I was worried that something could have slipped. I got my period shortly after I took the pill, and I have bled every month since, but it does not feel like a regular period. I know the pill is known for causing abnormalities with periods but I am worried I could be pregnant.
    I feel bloated and I am having joint and muscle pains. I am not sure if this is a sign for an upcoming period or if I could be pregnant? Should I take a pregnancy test?
    A part of me feels paranoid and like my stomach is somehow growing as well. I am also always hungry which is abnormal. I know these can be signs of pregnancy.
    Hugoboss72 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 09:53 PM
    I think you need to yourself checked out. Check out this webiste: Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc. You can get the help you need and get yourself checked out.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 17, 2008, 10:00 PM
    We cannot tell you whether you are pregnant, only an hpt or blood test can tell you that. Get an hpt or go to your doctor.

Good Luck.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2008, 10:00 PM
    If you're unsure, go get a double pack home pregnancy test, follow instructions, take it with morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Can you get pregnant this way? [ 9 Answers ]

Hiya. My friend whom I've very concerned for wants to get pregnant, and she takes the sperm out of the condom of her encounters... and she puts it in her vagina with like a little eye dropper or medicine thingy.. anyway is it even possible to get pregnant that way. I mean sometimes she does it...

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage last month and before I knew I was pregnant I was having like sharp pain in my sides breast and stomach and it felt like fishes was swimming in my stomach. Now I'm having all the same symptoms. We really want a baby wehad no problem getting pregnant last time. We been having sex...

Could I be Pregnant ? [ 15 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I could possible be pregnant! Lately my breast have been sore ( my breast are NEVER sore before my period), I have been pretty sleepy too, Ive also been getting headaches everyday when I rarely ever had them. I started cramping and I got my period early this morning but...

View more questions Search