Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nanajua Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Can you get pregnant this way?
    Hiya. My friend whom I've very concerned for wants to get pregnant, and she takes the sperm out of the condom of her encounters... and she puts it in her vagina with like a little eye dropper or medicine thingy.. anyway is it even possible to get pregnant that way. I mean sometimes she does it right away without the guy inding out right after they have sex.. and other times she just waits like until he goes to sleep.. like maybe 12 horus or so... I am very worried.. she doesn't listen to me and I want to know if it is possible.. I mean.. if she has like no chance of getting pregnant this way then I'll just leave it... but if she does then I don't know what to do.. I don't want to tell her boyfriend because she will hate me... anyone?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Is the condom with spericide or plain? But yes it is possible to get pregnant like that.

Aug 24, 2007, 08:39 PM
    The condom is not with spermicide.. I mean.. if she used the sperm any later.. I mean like left it for a while.. wouldn't the sperm die before she could get pregnant... once she did that and got an infection.. I just.. am very concerned for my friend.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Her boyfriend has the right to know, that despite his efforts to keep from getting her pregnant, she is trying to make it happen anyway. It shouldn't have to be you that is telling him, it should be her, but it doesn't sound as though she is thinking very clearly at this time. Yes, her getting infections from doing this is very understandable, especially if she is getting the condom out of the trash to get the sperm out, and if the eye dropper is not sterilized. It is very possible for her to get pregnant, not as likely as if they weren't using any protection at all, BUT still possible. If she waits too long, yes the sperm will die in inhospitable environments, but if she is doing it immediately, the chances are higher that it could be successful. Your friend is playing a dangerous game. But it is her boyfriend I feel more sorry for, should she end up pregnant.

Aug 25, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Yes I understand what you are all saying.. I just.. I don't know what to do... she doesn't listen to reason.. and I don't want to tell him because we've been friends for so long... I am trying to get her to see reason.. but she's just not listening to me.. I don't want to getting the middle... I just... I don't know what do do
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Aug 25, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Well, it looks like you are already in the middle of this whether you want to be or not. I understanding you wanting to keep your friend, but you also have to look at the big picture. How old is your friend? Can she take care of a baby right now? Mentally? Physically? Emotionally? Babies are hard work, they are cute and wonderful when you get to hold them for a minute or babysit for an hour but 24/7 is difficult, can she handle that? If she ends of pregnant her poor boyfriend might end up having to pay child support for a child he was doing his best to prevent. It really isn't fair to the boyfriend. He is being used. Someone needs to talk some sense into your friend. She is going about this all wrong. Bringing a baby into this world by deceiving and going behind her boyfriend's back... I just can't imagine.

Aug 25, 2007, 12:44 PM
    Thank you... I know what you are saying.. I do.. I've beenasking her all of these questions.. but like I said.. she doesn't listen.. and I don't know if I should tell her mother or just tell the boyfriend to just dump his sperm when he's done.. ike down the toilet and that way my friend never has to know I've said anything.. I just... I don't know... I don't like being in the middle of things like this... I mean.. I found out by accident... she told met hey were trying and I tred to talk her out of it.. and when I talked to him about it.. I was like.. so why do youwant kids now.. and he said he didn't.. and then I went back to er and she told me the truth.. I just... uhgg.. why can't she be mature.. and she's 18..
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2007, 09:02 PM
    The boyfriend really needs to know, in my opinion. I think if you told him to dump his sperm, he'd be pretty suspicious about it anyway. I think that your friend isn't honoring your friendship, nor her relationship. She is the one chosing to ruin the relationships she has, by her deceptive motives.you are right, it shouldn't have to be your place to tell him. However, if/when she ends up getting pregnant, and the boyfriend voices his shock, concern and fears, will you be able keep from feeling guilty that you knew and didn't warn him?
    vjsmom Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanajua
    Hiya. My friend whom I've very concerned for wants to get pregnant, and she takes the sperm out of the condom of her encounters....and she puts it in her vagina with like a little eye dropper or medicine thingy..anyway is it even possible to get pregnat that way. I mean sometimes she does it right away without the guy inding out right after they ahve sex..and other times she just waits like until he goes to sleep ..like maybe 12 horus or so...i am very worried..she doesn't listen to me and i want to know if it is possible..i mean..if she has like no chance of getting pregnant this way then i'll just leave it...but if she does then i dont know what to do..i dont want to tell her bf because she will hate me...anyone?.
    Wow... I think your friend has some problems... That is no way to get pregnant and I'm sure u can that away but she needs to remember most condoms have stuff n them to kill sperm or damage them...
    don8 Posts: 75, Reputation: 16

Aug 27, 2007, 09:42 AM
    If your friend really wants to have a baby then she needs to discuss this with her boyfriend not go behind his back and decieve him. Honesty is the best policy esp. in a relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I was 4 days late and now I am bleeding lightly it . I am normally regular as clock work, could I be pregnant. It is now 7 days and I still haven't had a normal period.

Pregnant and having MS [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and now also expecting. Im taking the new drug "Tysabri" due to many relapses from other treatments. I want a healthy baby, and to be able to carry full term.This was not a planned pregnancy, Im really nervous. Are there more expected side effects or...

Am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I am on clomid for fertility treatment. I was feeling pregnant as in having pregnant like symptoms such as sore breasts, crampnes, nausea and tiredness. My period was supposed to be on the 27th but never came. However today I got my period. Its very light and I do not have any...

Am I pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm an 18 year old girl. My last period was February 7,2007 it is now march 29 and yesterday I had 3 brownish red spots in my underwear.now today it like bright red (not real bright) and not as heavy as my normal periods. I never had spotting before or after my periods can someone tell me what's...

View more questions Search