Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gajeff47 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Do you know what this means?
    Does anyone out there know what the term or phrase "monter au beurre" means as a culinary reference? We know that it has something to do with sauces...

Thanks for looking at our question and for tying to help us answer it!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 06:35 PM
    Definitions of Monter au Beurre on the Web:

(mohn tay oh burr) To finish a sauce or soup by swirling in raw butter until it is melted.
    gajeff47 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nauticalstar420
    Definitions of Monter au Beurre on the Web:

(mohn tay oh burr) To finish a sauce or soup by swirling in raw butter until it is melted.
    Nauticalstar! Thank you so much! Would you mind if I asked WHERE you found it on the web? We couldn't find it anywhere! Thanks again!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2007, 07:14 PM
    I just found it on Google definitions :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what he means [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know what my boyfriend meant when he asked me to decide what I wanted out of life. He said he had a hard time believing I didn't have strong dreams or desires. He said I should have a purpose in life. What does he mean? I really don't know how to answer him. I am not sure what kind of wants...

I want to know what this dream means [ 8 Answers ]

I have been searching all over the net and I can't find out what this dream I dreamt means. It's about my husband, He leaves me in the car and leaves with a man. I was very upset and in the dream he tells me he will be living with his new partner. I want to know what this means. Thanks :)

Not sure what she means [ 8 Answers ]

OK my girlfriend broke it off a week ago, saying that she didn't feel that she had the time to commit herself into a relationhip and it wasn't fair to me. She was a busy person, ill be the first to admit that, and I know she was going through a tough time at school and with her training schedule...

I really need to know what this means. [ 4 Answers ]

What does the term "give it time" mean? Meaning like.. if something's wrong in a friendship and you don't know how to fix it.. and I'm trying to say "we should just give it time".. what does it entail? What do we do while we 'give it time'?

This means nothing to me... [ 3 Answers ]

"Oh Vienna..." so sang Midge Your,and Ultravox in 1981.Odd then that with Windows Vista,due for release Xmas 2006,that Redmond and co,are already working on the next OS. It's code name is Vienna.I checked a reputable link,to see if it was a joke: ...

View more questions Search