Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sjbba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2010, 02:52 PM
    Trying to remember a movie title, the movie was made in the 90's I think
    Its where 2 bother-in laws harvest wheat,one of the wife's buys a new combines and tornadoes take them,he has a hrd time getting the wheat harvest
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 28, 2010, 03:08 PM

Try American Harvest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember title 1 art movie, 1 mafia movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I saw a movie several years ago I want to see again, but can't remember the title. It's a kind of art-movie with no dialogue, but there is music and noises. It consists of about five scenes, I remember only one of them. There is a gym, body-builders doing workout while naked women...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Title of an 80's or 90's made, southern movie [ 1 Answers ]

This warm hearted movie revolved around a little white girl who was taken under wing by an older black couple living in a remote area of the south. Although this little girl had family, she preferred this couple as family.

Movie title, made in the 90's I think [ 1 Answers ]

Ok i once again need help, lol. i saw this movie growing up and have no idea what it's called. It's about a little girl i think who has dreams or visions about someone or something telling here to build something out of cards. I only remember bits and peices of it. i guess the mom and dad try...

I Need A Movie Title, I think it was made in the late 90's or 2000's . [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I don't remember much about it, I think it was a movie that my dad was watching but he said he had no idea what I was talking about, so here it goes... First of all I think it was made in the 90's or later, and it's about a guy, it's set in the future, and he starts to see this guy and...

View more questions Search