Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huncut Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Can't remember title 1 art movie, 1 mafia movie
    Hi there,

I saw a movie several years ago I want to see again, but can't remember the title.
    It's a kind of art-movie with no dialogue, but there is music and noises. It consists of about five scenes, I remember only one of them. There is a gym, body-builders doing workout while naked women walking in there, touching the guys. The guys don't recognize the women. The only noise is the noise of weights, metal to metal, and breathing.

There is another movie. It's about italian mafia in the US. The scene: Some badass bikers go into a restaurant to make a row. The door closes after them, then some fat italian guys come up with baseball-bats. The bikers are scared to death. The italians beat them hard.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,

huncut
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 08:21 AM

Possibly A Bronx Tale (1993) for the second movie.
    huncut Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Possibly A Bronx Tale (1993) for the second movie.
    Yeas, that's it. Thanks a million.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 19, 2009, 03:28 PM

You're welcome.
    roccolane Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 07:34 PM
    A bronx tale
    roccolane Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 07:35 PM
    Second movie "A bronx tale"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie about 8 years ago. Defendant who was accused of murder, claimed to have multiple personalities and convinced his attorney that he was insane at the time when he committed the crime. Upon his aquittal, attorney realizes defendant had tricked them all.

I can't remember the movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There was this animated filme and it was about the sword in the stone but it had a blind guy in it, and a girl and also a two headed dragon.I can't remember what it was called and it's really annoying me. I know there was a giant in it and he was using a sword as a tooth pick, if that helps...

Can't remember the title of this movie from 02 or 03 [ 1 Answers ]

OK it's a movie about a male teacher that uses a very different style for teaching his students. They are unruly and don't listen to anyone. He takes them out in the forest or whatever after druging them, an locks them in cages until they learn respect, for themselves and others. I thought it was...

View more questions Search