Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curamaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Finding an old employment 401k that I have lost.
    How can I find an old 401k?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 9, 2008, 06:12 AM
    1. Search your files for any old statenments they may have sent you. You should be receiving statements quarterly.

2. Call the company where you worked and ask who the plan administrator is and their telephone number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my lost love [ 3 Answers ]

I have found my childhood sweetheart , we were very close through elementary school and I had to move away when I was 12, I really never got a chance to tell her goodbye, we managed to write back and forth for several years. Her family came to my home town to check out a college for her and we met...

Finding lost transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my transcript from a beauty school that is now closed?

Finding lost friends [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I was in the marine corps basic training and while I was in there I meet a friend. His name was even friend. But he went on and graduated becoming one of our countrys finest. Unfortunantly I ended up getting kicked out for having asthma. I lost track of friend and I was wondering how I would go...

Finding my old 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 401k with an old employer over 17 years ago. The company has since sold. It was a radio station owned by a company in another state. The company sold all stations and newspapers. I received a statement years ago with no phone # or address, just saying benefits paid at retirement would...

View more questions Search