Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironiceman44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Jumping bail in canada
    If an american is charged in Canada for DWI, pays bail, comes back to the USA. Does not go back for the trial. Can he ever go back to Canada ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Hello iron:

Depends on how much of a gambler he is.

excon
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 18, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Depends on how much of a gambler he is.
    That's funny, hehe!
    I'd guess he could go back into Canada.
    He may even be "wanted" there :eek: . Prepare for the welcoming...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If your on probation do you still have a bail? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend will be 18 in February,he's on probation for underaged drinking & marijaunna and today got caught driving with out a license and speeding. What's going to happen? Can I bail him out?

First offense... $50,000 bail? [ 3 Answers ]

My 24 yr old friend was VERY drunk and ditched-(abandoned) by people who were only interested in getting him completely plastered (and most likely trying to take sexual advantage of him as a result) last Saturday-- 10/07/07. He was taken, in a blacked-out state, to an unknown destination and was...

Paying mortgae when permitted from bail conditions to live at the property in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone from experience/knowledge tell me where I stand when I am restricted from entering a jointly own house on possible extended bail condition. Am I expected to continuing paying for half of the mortgage. I live in the UK

Return of Bail Bonds [ 2 Answers ]

What recourse do you have if a bail bonds company will not return your money that you posted for a bail?

Jumping from one os to other [ 2 Answers ]

I have two operating systems (win xp &win 98se),I like to know how to jump from winxp to win 98se ,is there any software which can link both

View more questions Search