Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ally_bug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2009, 12:43 AM
    I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl?
    There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but she is not ready to leave her girlfriend. The other day she told me she was falling in love with me and I askd her how could she cause she is in love with her g/f! Sometimes I just think that I should give up but I can't cause the feeliongs I have for her just won't go away!
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 8, 2009, 12:53 AM
    like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major
    Are you serious? You two make me sick. Really, do you have no regards to other peoples feelings? How do you think her girlfriend would feel if she were to find about about this? Honestly, you need to grow up. Leave her alone. She's in a 17 month relationship for peep sakes.
    expat2009 Posts: 157, Reputation: 51

Jan 8, 2009, 12:56 AM

Let me get this straight. You want to be with a girl that is cheating her current girlfriend with you?? Why interfere in a relationship? Aren't there enough people out there you can hookup with? What if she does the same to you down the road? Is it worth messing up her current relationship? Sorry for all the questions but all this cheating and deception makes me sick. Whether you are a lesbian or not.

Back off. If she wants you she will leave her girlfriend and come to you. It's wrong to trample on someone else's feelings to make yourself happy.
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Jan 8, 2009, 07:05 AM

I am sorry but I think you have to let go of this one- never get involved with someone who is attached- it is wrong! You will end up breaking their relationship up- you do want to be responsible for that?

Leave them alone, I am sure there are lots of girls you can find that is free and single.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2009, 11:11 AM

Your being played by someone who will cheat. Guess what, she will cheat on you also.
    Sometimes I just think that I should just give up but I can't cause the feelings I have for her just won't go away
    Quit cuddling, and kissing, and being around her, and listening to her sweet nothing in your ear, and common sense will return to you, and you can deal with your feelings realistically over time, and not be played for a fool.

You can't help how you feel, but you can help what you do about them.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 11:31 AM

I agree with everyone else. It sounds like you're being played. Let's just say she did break it off with her girlfriend for you, could you trust her knowing that she has cheated before? Nothing good can come of this situation, it's time to move on.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2009, 11:47 AM

As others have stated if she will cheat on her she will cheat on you.Some people are just naturally unable to commit to one person and they need to play around to either give themselves an ego boost or because they are selfish and want it all.

It sounds as if you are a temporary plaything and you may just be one in a series of many.

I have yet to see any relationship that begins with deceit and the hurting of a third party ever come to any long term happiness.

Do yourself a favor and find someone who is able to give of them self freely.Tell her you respect yourself too much to be *the other women*.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 01:22 PM
    How would you feel if this girl started dating you, and then found someone else to "cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major"?

Leave this girl alone. She is attached and what you are doing is wrong. It'll come back to bite you in the butt later on.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 01:53 PM

Karma is a b*tch and if you continue doing this you'll deserve her full wrath... get out now.

Or stay, get her to leave, deal with not only her guilt but yours and wait for her to cheat on you..
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 02:19 PM

Never deal with someone that is already taken because how would you like it if someone was after the girl you was with? Doesn't it makes your blood boil?

Time to stop doing things that couples do and influencing things. If you want a girl then go find someone who isn't taken.
    soon2sing Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 04:49 PM

Really, if she's a flirt with commitment issues. If you date her you'll probably get trampled and or cheated on. Leave now, because karmas a
    jayden6149 Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Okay so first off I have been in a situation like this or at least I am and one thing I can tell you that I have experienced is that you may feel that they don't belong together, and that you'll treat her better than anything in the world... but that's not the situation... the truth is is that the only thing you can really do is wait and see if her relationship goes anywhere. Then if she feels committed to the relationship( which she probably isn't if she is kissing and cuddling you at YOUR HOUSE!! ) give it(the situation)time to breathe, take it from there and then step into the relation ship.. last but not lest eventually you will have to make her choose between you or her girlfriend because this is redicoulous... she can't be a hoe because.. that just wouldn't be right and you might losse her trust if you guyz were in a relationship and she was.. but yea that's all my advice to you:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend(That I very much love) wants me to leave her alone [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is Glenn and I have been an emotional train wreck the last week or so. I am 24 years old and my girlfriend(or ex.. I am confused) is 22 years old. We have been together for almost 5 years and just last week she told me that she wants to be left alone and needs some space to...

Girlfriend wants you to leave a really good job for her? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok guys :) Hello by the way, so you guys and gals let me know what you think of this. I have a good job, really good money and everything. But I travel a lot a real lot and I'm always away, now of course my girl gets a bit upset that I'm not there with her. She wanted me to leave and be...

Leave my job keep my girl [ 13 Answers ]

Hey guys my girlfriend wants me to leave my job it's a great paying job but time consuming anyway its really hard because it's the only thing I am good at and I do want a life with her I know that if I keep it up I will lose her I also want to quit my job but as I take care of my mother I can't I...

Is he going to leave his girl over me? [ 6 Answers ]

I started to see this guy, when I asked him if he had a girlfriend he said yes but they are about to break up, I though nothing is going to happen so I continued to talk to him.We ended up having sex, he says he likes me but he has another girl.I tried to stop talking to him, but we work so close...

Ex-girlfriend Won't Leave [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a townhouse about 7 months ago. My then girlfriend moved in with me. My sister and her husband also live with me. Things aren't working out with my girlfriend and I asked her to leave but she refuses. She has a child who may be mine (not sure, am going to request paternity test). ...

View more questions Search