Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnburt7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Motion for early release from federal probation
    Where can I find a Federal motion form for early release from probation so I can file it myself?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Hello john:

I don't think you'll find anything like that. You could write a letter to the judge and ask him to consider it a motion. Send a copy to the prosecutor.

excon
    jabdulj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 02:01 AM
    All you have to do is send a letter to the judge via Federal clerk office, make sure that you case number and the judges name is on the letter that you write asking for early release from federal probation. I got this info straight from the federal clerks office
    moose83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 12:49 AM
    What is south Dakota law for early release from federal probation? I know that there is a certain motion form?
    moose83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 12:52 AM
    Can the federal probation office revoke your supervision for not being full time employed?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 28, 2012, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by moose83 View Post
    What is south Dakota law for early release from federal probation? I know that there is a certain motion form?
    You would start looking here.

AO243 is the closest thing I see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early release from probation [ 10 Answers ]

Can I get released early from probation in Pennsylvania?

Early termination of probation in federal court [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know what my chances are of early termination in federal court from probation. I was given 2yrs probation for dealing a poker game. I have never been in trouble before. I have served 1yr.

Early release from federal probation [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on probation for 1 1/12 years, I understand that after only one year I can apply for an early release to get off federal probation. I know that there are conditions and procedures that need to be completed as well as the correct forms filled out and sent in. I had copies of everything,...

Early release [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if it is possible for a probation officer to release you earlier from probation than what the judge has sentenced me to in NYS

View more questions Search