Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keliose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Hair die
    I have dark brown hair and I was thinking about going blonde.
    Would this screw my hair up or would it be okay?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 12, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Using bleach can be a little tricky and it can damage your hair if it's not done right. I recommend that you let a professional do it for you.
    lisap925 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by keliose
    i have dark brown hair and i was thinking about going blonde.
    would this screw my hair up or would it be okay?
    If I were you, I'd talk to a colorist first. Your skin tone might not be a good match. They may advise you on which shades look best with your coloring

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

8 films to die for [ 2 Answers ]

Hey dudes! As some of you may know, there will be a public viewing of "baned" movies that are to disturbing and graphical for the public to see. These 8 films will be shown during 17-19 November 2006 in selected theaters across america... ...

How to natually die red hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally redish orangish brown hair and its really pretty but I want to make it a brownish color. I know I could just go and die it but I want to do it with natural praducts Please help soooooon!! Kelsey

Why do Dr's believe hair follicle die? [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Ken Belanger. I discovered RK19 by accident. It is causing my scalp that has been slick bald to grow hair. As well as Other guys. My latest pic http://www.rk19.com/images/TempMarch.jpg A 48 year old guys pic who was bald 22 years. Bald scalp

View more questions Search