Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robin521 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Teacher looking for movie
    I had a movie for my music students to watch back in the mid 90s. It was set in the 1950s (maybe) in rural America. It was about a young girl who loved to sing but she kept losing the local contest. There was an old mansion near by that had "magically" been restored. The young girl went to work there for the temperamental master who was deformed. He taught her to sing and she taught him about love and kindness. Sort of a singing "Beauty and the Beast" He was from another time and was waiting to learn about love to be reunited with his love. It is very entertaining. The girl has a friend who has stuttered all his life, but one day with the mysterious "beast" and he is cured. It has great music all through it and the girl does eventually win a major singing competition... I believe this movie was produced by a family movie co. in Utah. Anyone happen to know the title?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 10:53 AM

It could be Rigoletto.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying To Find A Movie About A Music Teacher And His Def Son [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie. Its about a music teacher that loves music and has a son and soon finds out he is def and try's to find a way to teach him how to love music to.

"Teacher" movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a "teacher" movie I saw a long time ago. There was a scene where the teacher and his students are walking in the city. The teacher has a few of his students go up to a few strangers (as they are, all hip, macho, 'cool', etc.) and ask a question. The strangers...

Teacher movie [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of the movie that depicts Chandler off Friends(Sorry don't know the actors name) as a teacher.

My teacher NEEDS to know [ 1 Answers ]

My teacher needs to know the name of a book about a princess who has to decide if her boyfriend, who is not in her social class, should be eaten by a lion, or marry another beautiful lady, I don't know the name of the book but I REALLY need to, my grade in journalism depends on it, PLEASE HELP ME...

View more questions Search