Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikeyQ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 05:20 PM
    Trying To Find A Movie About A Music Teacher And His Def Son
    I'm trying to find a movie. Its about a music teacher that loves music and has a son and soon finds out he is def and try's to find a way to teach him how to love music to.
    striving4what Posts: 24, Reputation: 4

Apr 12, 2009, 05:30 PM

Is it "Mr. Holland's Opus"?
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2009, 05:44 PM
    I agree, it sounds like "Mr. Holland's Opus"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teacher movie [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of the movie that depicts Chandler off Friends(Sorry don't know the actors name) as a teacher.

Need to find music. [ 2 Answers ]

So I just watched save the last dance 2 and I really want to find some music that was in it but I don't need the soundtrack because I want the music that they used that didn't have lyrics. I want the funky hip-hop/whatever else they used to mix in. If anyone knows how to find those songs or any...

Where can I find more music like this? [ 3 Answers ]

I was struck by the beauty of the songs Gently As She Goes and A Hero Comes Home in the movie Beowulf, sung by Hrothgar's queen. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's beautiful, acoustic and sort of reminds me of chamber music? If that's the right term. Anyway, I'm trying to find more...

HOw do I find a french teacher living in Algerie in the 70s? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find Martina a teacher in Algeria in 1976 she had a son Cyril. Martina was red head and spoke spanish, french and some arabic?

View more questions Search