Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jburrell13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 07:58 PM
    AC not blowing
    AC compressor is coming on outside and the thermestat indicates the unit is on. There is no air coming out of the ducts. I have checked the breaker and it is on.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 10:32 PM
    Try setting the thermostat to fan ON position. If that does not work then the relay for the furnace blower must be defective or the blower motor itself has a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan not blowing [ 1 Answers ]

Air conditioning feels cool near vents, but doesn't seem to be blowing -the air handler sounds like it is running - any suggestions on what problem may be?

EFI keep blowing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 95 Toyota Land Cruiser. When I at idle MY EFI fuse keeping. EFI fuse do not blow if I have my foot on gas. If someone have the answer for this please let me know.

A/C blowing out hot air. [ 8 Answers ]

I've done everything I possibly can so far... I filled the A/C with a sealant, and some more freon... and it worked for like 2 months... then a few days ago it started to get a little warmer, so I bought some more freon and put it in there again... it didn't do anything for some reason.Yesterday I...

AC on but not blowing air [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. We recently had workers sent from our town that were working on our electrical boxes. One man came in and said he needed to adjust something with our heating unit. Now, our A/C is not working. I turn it on, and hear it turn on, and I looked out side to see if the fan was blowing and it was (I...

View more questions Search