Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOURIDA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 05:12 PM
    Irritated
    I am a 48yr old female had my uterus removed when o was 43 which left me with1/2 an ovary hot flashes im drippin like water if i go back to birthcontrol pills will it help??
    shaEina Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 06:47 PM
    You should probably consult your Doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irritated [ 0 Answers ]

My X husband is 54,000 in arrears through the state of Kentucky in which I receive benefits (K-tap/welfare) for my children, he is also the same 54 thousand in arrears to the state of NJ who holds jurisdiction of the child support case, and will not release it because he is the father and still...

Irritated labia [ 1 Answers ]

My 16 year old daughter has an irritated labia. It burns when she walks and after she urinates. She isn't sexually active but she does shave. I have already had her sit in the tub with luke warm water and vinegar. After her body temperature cooled down she was able to relax but the burning...

My fianc? Gets irritated when I ask about something I forgot, what can I do? [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé gets really irritated with me and usually makes a snide comment when I ask her something she thinks I should know. Often she will snap back with "I am not answering that", "Are you serious?", huff, shake her head and roll her eyes. This is not done in a playful manner either and usually...

Irritated skin. [ 0 Answers ]

I have irritated skin right now and have noticed a few small bumps on the right side lip on my vagina. I have had this happen before but they always go away. There is nothing that comes out of the bumps, they just disappear within two days or so. I don't have pain when I urinate nor experience any...

What does it mean when your vagina is dry and irritated ? [ 3 Answers ]

My vagina is dry like there's no discharge and in the gential area its irritated I don't know what this means

View more questions Search