Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ineedhelp2409 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 03:19 AM
    My girlfriend
    Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year and a half now we have never have had sexual intercourse both virgins, and I was just wondering I have two question, what is the possibility to make a virgin female orgasm? Because my girlfriend hasn't experienced it before and I want her to feel this feeling I want her to make her feel good inside how do I do this ( please help me? ) this is very annoying and it is getting to me I think about it all the time..? :(
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 03:41 AM
    Every woman is different, so I can't give you a difinitive answer.

It is possible for a woman to orgasm the first time.

My advice would be to concentrate getting over your first time first, and then start exploring a little more. Talk to her about it and ask her what she likes. Experimentation is half the fun of it. Find what you like and dislike doing as a couple.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 04:07 AM
    Practice is the word for today, and believe me it will take practice. Just relax and explore.
    Ineedhelp2409 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Every woman is different, so I can't give you a difinitive answer.

It is possible for a woman to orgasm the first time.

My advice would be to concentrate getting over your first time first, and then start exploring a little more. Talk to her about it and ask her what she likes. Experimentation is half the fun of it. Find what you like and dislike doing as a couple.

Hi thank you for these answers but when you say concentrate on my first time as in ( sexual intercourse you mean? )
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Yes I meant just concentrate on getting familiar with each other's bodies. You're both going to be nervous the first time. Just relax and enjoy it. If you go in with preconceptions then it will likely ruin the experience for you.

Hope this helps :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 05:24 AM
    It would depend on your age and maturity level, which is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My ex has a new girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old, and I broke up with my boyfriend a few months ago. At that time I just loved him and I was scared of the love he was showing me. I had never experiences it before with any of my past boyfriends. When we broke up I knew I broke his heart, but we both said we would still be friends....

Ex Girlfriend help [ 5 Answers ]

What's up people! I recently was dating a girl for a period of six years. We were best friends, and we still get a long well today after being broken up for a couple months. She was the one who initiated this breakup. I can admit I wasn't always good to her, and ignored her to an extent. I...

What is my girlfriend saying? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my question. I'm trying to understand what is going on with my girlfriend. We met when she moved into my apartment building. Our relationship took off real quick. We started having sex within a month or less, which I think was a mistake. Anyway, after a while I decided to slow things...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her

Just saw ex girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I just went to the going away party of my ex girlfriend's best friend. We were together for 2 years when she decided that she wanted a break. That was 7 months ago and now I miss her a heap. She is so beautiful but I just can't seem to flirt with her, even though I have no trouble flirting with...

View more questions Search