Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YourDarkMystery Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 05:51 PM
    Should I stay or should I go
    I moved 5 months ago. I'm a senior in high school and I'm 3.000 miles away from my friends and a place I call him. I have one more semester, my parents don't want me to go back to "home" but since I got here its been hell.

I miss the ones I love
    I'm not happy here

But I don't have a lot of money to keep me stable out there. I'm going to live with my friends. It will be a risk. But I think I'm going to follow my heart, and go? What do you think?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 06:14 PM
    I think you have only been there 5 months and should give it a chance. I can relate to you, I moved a week before I turned 18. I know what it is like to leave those that you love behind, but in time it gets easier to move on.

It's been 27 years since I moved, and I don't regret it now for a minute. I am in such a better place. I have been back home since then and my friends are all in the same low paying jobs and in the same ruts as they were when I left.

Give it time, opportunity always presents itself in different ways.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2008, 06:15 PM

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your situation. Are you in boarding school? Have you dropped out of school? Are you thinking of dropping out of school? Why are all of your friends 3,000 miles away? Do your friends not live in the same area as your parents? What caused the move? I'd like to help you, but I'm confused.
    niahmona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 06:24 PM

I moved away from home when I was 19 years and I had a 1year old daughter. I moved away to be with my child father I was happy in the beginning but it was hell after that I had no money no family around but when I called mom she was there to send for me so I say go go with your you have to get out and see for yourself you know better than me your parents will be there no matter they not gone let anything go to bad for your
    womaningirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2008, 07:32 PM

Like u said u only have a semester left
    Finish it then go if u still wish too at the end
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2008, 01:53 PM
    U should follow your heart it will last less longer than your brain so use it while it's there hahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I stay for now. [ 9 Answers ]

I have no one to talk to and need to get things off my chest. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. One year in to the relationship I discovered he was married and lived with his wife, although he assured me the relationship was over and they shared a house but that was all. He has told...

Stay together [ 3 Answers ]

Can you live together have children (but not get married.)

Should I stay after all this? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 6 years, I am very much in love with him but he does not treat me like someone who he is in love with. We have a 3 year old son and I am pregnant with another child right now. I am educated and have a decent job but we do not live together...

Should I stay or go [ 4 Answers ]

After trust issues and lack of communication between my boyfriend and I, and decided to go away from the relationship. We were together for two and half years, we got engaged and started begging our life together. Evething was going perfect until he started forgetting about me he'll come from work...

View more questions Search