Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    becky26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 03:55 AM
    I'm confused dose he want to have a realationship with me
    Hi I was seeing this guy for about 3 months and it just ended suddenly he told me it was cause he hasn't got over his ex she really broke his heart and he was getting to attached to me and wasn't ready for it we are still friends now I can feel that there is something between us and I can tell he dose to I think he's a bit shy he wouldn't tell me if he wanted to go further once again I'm bit confused:confused: :(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Do you think that him and his ex are still seeing each other? Or does he have that hope of going back. Many exes go through those emotions. Maybe he is afraid to get any closer to you because of what he went through. I would say just keep it at friends level if you want but I would not push the idea of having it continue furher.

Joe
    becky26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Do you think that him and his ex are still seeing each other? Or does he have that hope of going back. Many exes go through those emotions. Maybe he is afraid to get any closer to you because of what he went through. I would say just keep it at friends level if you want but I would not push the idea of having it continue furher.

Joe
    His ex girlfriend lives in the main land so they don't see each other but they do talk on the phone and she dose have a partner
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Not worth getting into a relationship whilst the person still has baggage. Keep it friends but if you find yourself getting hurt or falling for him might be worth maintaining some emotional and physical distance between the two of you.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 04:30 AM
    I know it might be natural to want to push it, but if you did do that it might push him further away from you, and I know you do not want that.

I am happy to hear that his ex is far away, the farther the distance the better for him and you.

Best wishes.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 07:23 AM
    He cannot move forward right now as his heart is in the past. Leave him alone to figure it out and live your life without him. Right now he can offer you nothing but the misery and pain of his last break up. That's something you don't need.
    vlee Posts: 454, Reputation: 109

Mar 19, 2007, 07:33 AM
    The physical part of a break up comes and goes, but the emotional part is much harder to sever. He hasn't been able to let go completely yet, which means he can not be with you completely. I think it took a great deal of honesty for him to admit this to you. And if you are still friends, I doubt it was just an excuse. Give him some more time. Let him approach you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dose anyone know the songs name [ 2 Answers ]

A part of the song is la lalala love lalalala love lalalala la love la love love love it's a famous wedding song

Dose he have to take the Dna test? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I'm 4mnths pregnant I told my boyfriend that I was pregnant when I found out... thinking that he would be happy he wasn't... I found out that he's still with his ex girlfriend which is his sons mother!! So he's with her right now and he doesn't want her to find out my child is his...

What dose he mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for almost a year and a half. He left me for someone else while I just started college. 6 months go by, he calls me seeing how I was doing. He wanted to go out for coffee. After the conversation he text message me saying "I think about what did i did to us all...

Dose he still care about me? [ 1 Answers ]

OK. So my boyfriend and I were dating for almost 6 months. And I thought things were going great.he seemed happy and normal. And even on the day he broke up with me he said he really loved me and would always love me. But if he loves me then why did he break up with me? He said that I was to...

Why dose he come around saying he still wants to be with me? [ 13 Answers ]

About 4 years ago I was in a really good realshionship with a brilliant guy even though I was young I thought he was the one and that it would last forever although he later finished it for one reason or another, since we spilt up all that time ago we have kept in contact well not close contact but...

View more questions Search