Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glasshearts3927 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2012, 12:28 AM
    Help find a movie by description
    I'm looking for a movie about a teenage boy who decides that for his Final in a filmography class, he's going to film his suicide. Some try to stop him, but one girl says she wants to join him. Events spiral out of control.
    I don't even know where to START looking for the title..
    Gamed Posts: 269, Reputation: 29

Jul 21, 2012, 01:06 AM
    Archie's Final Project (2009)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

How to find movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

A movie/found footage, where a group carjacks a family in a van. They find a video camera and use it to film themselves over the next couple of weeks. Ends in murder

How to find a movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a comedy movie, I think it was british, not very old, somewhere bethween 2000-2009 I think and the story was about a sort of competition, where in a large mansion some random people meet, with different ages, and they have to spend the time there until a safe opens and the prize...

Find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a film, which I believe is Japanese. The film would be considered a horror film I believe. The movie is about a old japanese woman, who lives with her daughter in-law, out in the country. They are very poor, and make a living by robbing solders. The old woman has a...

View more questions Search