Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrEbony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 04:15 AM
    Find a movie by description
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for a film, which I believe is Japanese. The film would be considered a horror film I believe. The movie is about a old japanese woman, who lives with her daughter in-law, out in the country. They are very poor, and make a living by robbing solders. The old woman has a deep hole in the ground, which she lets unsuspecting samari solders fall into. She then climbs down a rope and takes their swords and other belongings, and sells them. There is also a male figure, who shows up, and moves into a hut not too far from the women, and starts having a affair with the women's daughter in-law.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 27, 2010, 07:43 AM

Sounds like Onibaba
    MrEbony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 10:45 AM

Quinn F, you're the best, that's the movie. Thanks for your help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 27, 2010, 06:34 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the anme of a movie about a man that was dying but wanted to complete the building of a new home. I thought the main actor was Kevin Spacey but searched movies with him in them and no titles seemed right. I thought the tile was 'Life is a House" but did not find that title...

Trying To Find Movie By Description! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello... I am Trying to find a movie by a description giving to me by a friend... So here it goes... A Family Living in a house gets killed by their son witch goes to jail... After a while... another family moves in and lives there and when the child gets out of jail.. (not a child...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

Parents are deft mother works in a factory, brother falls and dies, daughter must talk for parents, daughter marries

Find the movie name by description. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie long back in sony pix and I don't remember the name . In the movie a man escapes from a place only to be rescued by a couple in an island . This husband and wife have a son and the husband lost his both legs when he was as a soldier .from then he stops having sex with his wife and...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

View more questions Search