Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sally12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 04:15 AM
    Husband had affair
    My husband had an affair with a mutual friend of ours and a very good friend of our best door neighbours. He is very repentant. However I see her everywhere. At the school in the queue in the bank etc. We live in a rural area. It is impossible to avoid her. How do I cope? We are back together trying to work it out with the aid of marriage counselling. She is so different to me. Exceptionally good looking, blonde bubbly, vivacious (his words).
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 05:05 AM

Remember she is as much at fault as the husband, but husband always had the ability to say no, thus it is not just their fault. After telling them off I would ignore them, not speak to them if I saw them and make every effort just to advoid them
    shallidivorse Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 05:10 AM

I am in the same situation, my husband says he felt alone and depressed, he turned to a woman at work, I found out, we are trying to work it out, she is still there, I am now worried because she lives 3 doors away from his works, as I call it, she's got her bed in the carpark.
    I found out a couple of days after christmas, this has been very tough, he wants to keep the family together, I just want to leave everything behind and get away.I love my husband, that's why Im still there, we also have 2 children age 10 & 13.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband having an affair [ 7 Answers ]

He's having an affair over a year. I have 3 kids. He claims he's trying to come back but I push him away meaning nagging him. What are the chances he will walk away fromme?

Husband had affair [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had an affair now the other woman has had his baby he says he didn't ejaculate in her and could hardly get it up , but now she is claiming it is his. We have been together 18 years and have 4 children, the other woman is saying her child is entitled to the family assets the same as our...

I am having an affair with my friend's husband [ 20 Answers ]

My friends's husband has been in love with me for the past 5 years. I have always put a stop on him, but four months ago I let go and fell in love back. I feel bad about the whole situation because of my friend, but I am extremely happy in my new relationship. What should I do?

My husband had an affair and she might be pregnant [ 12 Answers ]

My husband had an affair and now the girl might be pregnant. If she is pregnant, there is a 50/50% chance that it is my husband's because it might be her current boyfriends also. My husband and I are trying to work things out, he said this was the biggest mistake and he regrets it because they...

My husband had a affair [ 1 Answers ]

He had a affair and got the other woman pregnant.she has two children from a previous marriage.these children live with their father.this woman lives with her mother and sister.the grandmother is a drug addict.can you please tell me what rights my husband has.we live in California.thank you

View more questions Search