Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashweenee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2008, 08:29 PM
    HRM dissertation topic
    Hi all! Im actually doing my BSC Human Resource Management and I have to choose a dissertation topic.. I wanted to do emotion Management.. but everyone is opting for this topic.. please can u please give me a better idea on what can I do?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2008, 12:33 AM
    Well, one thing that I would like to ask is what do you feel your strengths are as far as what you know about human resource management? Knowing those things might help us to help you the best here!

Thanks!
    ashweenee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2008, 04:23 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply. In fact I know only the common thing like Appraisal, Recruitment and selection.. all the topics in the text book.. and I found Emotion Management very interesting. But the problem is that a lot of student is doing the same.. I cannot do something which is that common. Can you give me different topics in HRM and I will choose which one suit me..

Thanks a lot

Regards.
    johrm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2008, 04:02 AM

I would like to get a suggestion in selecting a topic for my dissertation in HRM... can anyone help?
    Caelin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 02:37 AM

Dear asweenee!

I think all the people in your surrounding are saying right, how ever what ever topic you are choosing just find that
    Is that topic of your interest.
    Is that topic of the interest of your dissertation panel, and they will deliberately be helping you through out, and there will be little criticism on your topic at your dissertation day.
    Is there enough information available about your topic.
    Is your topic practically be important and can be helpful for your career too.

Well a topic in my mind is there which can be helpful and relevant if you have set your mind for emotional management, just study these topics on internet like Emotional Quotient, Work place sanity, Work life conflicts management, work for diversity, Informal communication and informal group behavior, Flexible hours for segmentation and integration work strategy, and you would be able to reach a topic of your interest.

Click the link for more information selecting dissertation topics selection go on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dissertation topic [ 1 Answers ]

Suggest me relevant desertation topics in HR.

Dissertation topic [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me with selecting good research topic iin HR field

Dissertation topic [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a MBA student in the UK. I looking to select a dissertation topic, could someone please advice me on what I can do on. Thank you.

Dissertation Topic! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a student at Napier University (Edinburgh) and am about to go not my 4th and final honours year!! The problem being that I have not been able to select a dissertation project!! I'm a good researcher and a alrite writer of reports, not the best at programming but could get the job done...

Dissertation topic for HR [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone out there with specific HR dissertation topics:confused:

View more questions Search