Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KristyRUdoingok Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 10:50 AM
    How can I get him to fall in love with me?
    There is this guy that I work with, he's kind of handsome but not drop dead gorgeous
    But there is something about him I really like. We've hung out outside of work numerous
    Times. One night we had a little too much and did hook up. And we still talk definitely not
    Anything awkward there.
    And when he went away for the holidays he called me but he was drunk. And he said he needed to hear my voice to fall asleep. Regardless it was long distance.
    But he's back now and I need to know how to get him to fall in love with me
    And the problem is, about a 9 year age difference.

1. Does he like me or is he just playing head games cause he's hammered?
    2. how do I get him to fall in love with me?
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Jan 5, 2009, 11:22 AM

1) 9 year age diff is not a big deal anymore.. ignore that.

2) I would say no, he's not playing games... when u are drunk u are more likely to say what u are really thinking.

3) u can't make someone fall in love with u. it will happen if its supposed to. Just continue down the same road. Hang out.. talk.. try to go out on a few real dates.

Good luck!
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Jan 5, 2009, 11:26 AM

Not everybody plays games or wastes emotion and time. When you start seeing someone that you work with it is best to reserve that for people that you really care about. <-- I would think anyway. The work relationship thing can be a source of trouble. My thoughts are this. He likes you and you need to not worry about getting him to like you by being someone or something else. Be yourself. In addition the relationship may not work out, but that doesn't mean that it's you or that he doesn't like you. Take it slow and be honest. You will feel better in the long run for not playing games.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you fall in love at 13? [ 27 Answers ]

I am so confused everyone around me says I'm too young. I don't think so I love this boy but I really want to know is it possible to be in love when you are 13?

How can he fall in love with me [ 6 Answers ]

My partner and I are having a troubled time at the moment and he says he loves me but needs to find in his heart how to fall in love with me again, how do I help him and what should I do.? :confused:

How to fall in love again [ 1 Answers ]

How do you or any one for that matter get there man to fall in love with them all over again and to be able to tell if that person really loves them because that person does not show emotions well?

How do I fall in love again? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with a guy for almost two years and we were in love within two months. To me our relationship was great but he had a bunch of insicurities. As a result of this it causued us to have a hard horrible break up. He said and did things that I would have never thought he would have done to me. It...

How do I get a boy to fall in love with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I like this boy he's younger than me and he likes my sister I asked him out but he said no I'm totally and completely in love with him I think he's sooooooooooo cute and peng I really want him to like me can you help me please tell me how I can get him to fall in love with me.:p

View more questions Search