Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reves87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Bloody Diahhrea
    I have a 9 week old puppy, and ever since I took him to the vet to be de wormed and have his shots, he started having runny bloody poop. Its not always like that, sometimes its very normal looking. He is a very happy and energetic puppy and doesn't appear to be in any pain. He just went on our bathroom tile and there was about a teaspoon or so of blood, and hardly any poop. Anyone know what this may be?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2008, 01:02 PM
    He still has worms. Take him back to the vet as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pet dog with bloody poop [ 1 Answers ]

I just took my dog out for her morning walk when I saw she pooped out about 5 drops of blood with a brown mushy looking poop. Then she went again and this time she pooped at least 20 or more drops of blook along with another mushy poop. She's a middle sized, adult dog, 4 yrs old. I've already...

Wild Kitten constipated and diahhrea problems [ 3 Answers ]

Husband rescued an abandoned/ wild kitten. Not sure if actually wild but was roaming for at least 6-8 weeks outside looks about 12 weeks old. Very friendly and affectionate. Ate out of dumpster and actually came up to him meowing. Have had her for about a week. Was very constipated. Bought...

Infant,diahhrea,traces of blood [ 6 Answers ]

My 1 and a half year old wake up with a fever and diahhrea mucoid with traces of blood what to do?

Sickness & Diahhrea [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can someone please help me My 7 month old has had the above for over a week now and has lost so much weight. She was called into hospital last night and they said she would be fine. Does anyone have any reccomendation as to what else I can do to help her I feel so useless I...

View more questions Search