Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mc-finest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 06:30 PM
    I have to find a very obscure movie title
    I do not know the actors or name but the plot is a guy can turn into this hero with blades on his arms and the suit is blue.The name of the antagonist is Crane I think.there is a lot of gore in it. I really need to find it.The only names I could come up with are Diver,and Dover .pleaze help!
    AmethystAngel Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2007, 06:25 PM
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about The Guyver. I only saw it when I was like 6 but I'm pretty sure that's the movie you're looking for.

Hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I trying to find a movie title. [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I've been trying to find this movies for ages, all I remember is that it was a fantasy movie early 80's. And I can only remember one scen, it's a boy between 15-20 who has the lead. And in the scen I recall he falls in to a lake of some sort, and when he tries to get up he's trapped like...

Help trying to find the title to this movie [ 2 Answers ]

I do not know the name of this movie, it is somewhere in the time line of 1940's and the 1960's. It is about a husband and an acoholic wife. He does not want to leave her so he takes a mistress that lasts for years. After some time one of the children discovers the affair, towards the end of the...

Trying to find a title for a movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie that was in the 80's. It is a foreign film about a coed soccer team. I think European filrm-scottish or irish. One of the boys from the team fell in love with a new girl in town which was on the team. A group of kids are trying to come to south america...

I NEED to find the title of this movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie a while back and I just can't remember the name of it. It's set in the icy cold mountains. It's an action\thriller\"horror" thing. It's got a lot of banjo music to the action scenes. It's supposed to be back in the days of no electricity and revolvers\rifles. It's made between...

Help me find a movie title please! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I saw this movie on Disney channel at least 5 times in the early-mid 90's. It started with a boy who was being chased by the cops. He is caught and brought back to a foster home. There is a girl there who he kind of likes, and they are sitting in a tent talking when they discover...

View more questions Search