Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    znaik Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I NEED to find the title of this movie
    I saw a movie a while back and I just can't remember the name of it.
    It's set in the icy cold mountains.
    It's an action\thriller\"horror" thing.
    It's got a lot of banjo music to the action scenes.
    It's supposed to be back in the days of no electricity and revolvers\rifles.
    It's made between 1998 (I guesss) and 2003
    I remember the main guy falls down a hole and brakes a leg or something and has to eat another guy or animal or something..
    Something with a cave and a bear...
    It's driving me crazy and I need to know so I can go get it again.
    ChemCatalyst Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 03:58 PM
    I think it might possibly be Cold Mountain. I could be wrong, though.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:44 PM
    There was a movie called Ravenous. It was set in the Revolutionary War time and the man ate another man to survive. He is later found and starts eating the people that found him because he's addicted to human flesh. Guy Pierce was in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find title for an old movie [ 21 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an older film I saw a couple years ago. In it the main actress had two men who were in love with her and she didn't know which one she liked. And both men would try to ruin the others dates. She finally found out which one was her true love because she like her...

Trying to find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a couple driving who get lost or diverted. Seems it may have come out in the 80's or 90's. They end up in a town where past music legends who are dead all exist either on their way to the next life or are in the next life. Can anyone remember the title? It sort of reminds me...

Help me find a movie title please! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here goes. I saw this movie on Disney channel at least 5 times in the early-mid 90's. It started with a boy who was being chased by the cops. He is caught and brought back to a foster home. There is a girl there who he kind of likes, and they are sitting in a tent talking when they discover...

Please help me find this movie title [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie I saw sometime in the 80's or early 90's... the movie is about this young man who finds this underworld of creatures who live in this cematery or santuary and they can't leave beyond the gates all the creatures are human like the movie originally came with a book to tell...

View more questions Search