Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fralex11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2008, 10:00 PM
    Is My Girlfriend thinking about going BI?
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and all the sudden while she was at the gym she met this girl. And now all she talks about is how this "girl" listens to her, how they "connected" and even that the thought about kissing her passed through her mind. I told her is normal to think other women are attractive and that is just curiosity... but she says that, if she hangs out with her she might end up making out with her... should I be worry? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2008, 10:32 PM
    You shouldn't worry. You should just exit the relationship. No more relationship, no more worries.

She has just admitted to desiring to be unfaithful to you. "Walk and Block", walk out of her life and block her out of your mind.

There are a lot of girls out there who would desire to be in a faithful relationship, full of love and trust. Why short yourself in this journey through life? You shouldn't.
    lovinglemons Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2008, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrebel7
    You shouldn't worry. You should just exit the relationship. No more relationship, no more worries.

She has just admitted to desiring to be unfaithful to you. "Walk and Block", walk out of her life and block her out of your mind.

There are a lot of girls out there who would desire to be in a faithful relationship, full of love and trust. Why short yourself in this journey through life? You shouldn't.

Yes, I'd follow his advise. But First you got to explain it to her. Let her know that she's being unfaithful and that you want a serious thing (I don't how serious but though)... keep in mind that if both of you are aware of what a relationship is and you make some sort of commitment, is because ultimately you care to work on every obstacle that put in your life. If u care a little tell her so that both of you learn something on the way... this our life full of changes for the good of all
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2008, 12:42 AM
    She could also be giving you a hint about some things that she is missing in her relationship with you that she might be seeking to have fulfilled with someone else.

Please communicate with her as to what you are thinking. Having good, open communication is paramount to having a successful relationship with someone.

Just a thought.
    PopcornSunshineKisses Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Jan 29, 2008, 09:23 PM
    It could just be feelings I think its normal for that to happen in everyone's lifes maybe talk to her more about issues she has in the end she's been with you for a long time so you shouldn't worry too much its probably just an emotion that will pass
    rokstaholi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 11:01 AM
    As a bisexual girl, I find your question incredibly offensive. People don't 'think about going bi'. They discover they are bisexual. It's not a choice.
    harrygauss Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Tell her how you feel and what you think this mean's. Discussing it can either make or brake your relationship, but if it brakes then it was going to happen ayway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's he thinking? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend of three months sends me extravagant flower arrangements, brings me odd little gifts (cds and dried fruit?), and plans to see me basically every weekend. He even came to see me when I was really sick and didn't want him to come. He says he loves me. But he also is still going out with...

What was he thinking. [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I live together:) and I have just started working sundays so I don't spend much time with him on weekends because when I'm home he is on the computer.. And one morin before work we got it on but I didn't have time to make him ;) lol if you no what I mean;) but he didn't care.....

What is he thinking? [ 10 Answers ]

I have this guy friend who I have known for five years... we are best friends, share everything with each other (no secrets), enjoy each others company more than anything else... but we only really do stuff alone together... whenever I invite him out with my friends he says that he is too shy and...

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

What is he thinking [ 2 Answers ]

I am married, but deeply in love with another man. I am 42 years old and I have known him for 30 years. He, my husband, and myself all went to high school together. I have always been attracted to him and we dated for several months when we were 20 years old. We were very attracted to one...

View more questions Search