Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rooster123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2011, 08:37 AM
    How to file charges against sister and notary who forged my signature in Florida
    How do I file charges against a sister who forged my signature and a notary who notorized the signature and now both admit that I was not present, yet my sister is trying to claim that is my signature. I'm in Georgia and they are in Florida and it was a property deed forgery.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2011, 05:27 PM

Hello r:

Call the cops.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 14, 2011, 05:57 PM

Forgery is a criminal offense. So you can have your charged.

As for the notary, report her to the Florida agency that licenses notaries. She should lose her license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to have a document voided that has an invalid notary signature? [ 5 Answers ]

I was told by the National Associaton of Notaries that the signature is invalid if its notarized in Mississippi, but sworn under penalty of pejury in California. The Notary seal is state of Mississippi, Forrest county and the signed: I certify under PENALTY OF PERJURY under the laws of the...

Forged Signature [ 2 Answers ]

Just found out that my ex-wife has forged my signature to get a loan of £4,000 added onto the mortgage that is still in joint names. She is wanting my name off the mortgage. What can I do?

Fake notary on forged quit deed [ 12 Answers ]

The notary on a forged quit deed does this make the deed invailed

Forged Signature [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a friend that is married to a woman from Asia. Recently he found out that she has filed for 10 of her family members to be sponsored over by him. She has been working on this for the past 3 years. THe only way she could have done this is by foraging his signature. The only...

Ex husband forged signature [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I discovered that My ex husband about 5 years ago obtained papers from the bank to cash in a $5000 RRSP in my name. The loan officer gave him the papers to fill out, sign and return assuming they were for me. My signature was forged.. The money was released to him. Is there anyway to...

View more questions Search