Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhultum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 08:04 AM
    What right dose a father dose if he not want to know
    If a child dad not want to know he will miss out not you he will not have parent responsibility if he not seen them in a year
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jhultum View Post
    if a child dad not want to know he will miss out not you he will not have parent responsiblity if he not seen them in a year
    Can you rephrase that. As you wrote that it's a statement not a question. What is you question?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 08:20 AM

There must be a language barrier here. I don't understand this at all.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2011, 08:23 AM

Its hard... because it VERY poor english. But I read that "a father that doesn't see their child for a year doesn't have a right to see them at all. "

BUT that's a statement... and not a question. Speaking 4 languages to a degree makes it easier to read between the lines when someone else is having obvious problems. Plus over 20 years of working with people that speak english to varying degrees from a only a few words to fluently and everywhere between helps too.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 10, 2011, 09:39 AM
    I agree that the question sounds like what smoothy said.

Even if a father is totally uninterested in seeing his child at first, he can go to court later, so learn all you can about your state's process and rights. If you need help with that, ask here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 09:42 AM

Not knowing where this is at, since fathers rights in France differers from US and differs from Mexico

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How well does Alli work? 1 dose vs prescription dose? And will it work for me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am very into fitness, but I have really just run up against a wall. I used to weigh 342lbs about 5 years ago. Over the next 3 years I lost 112lbs and got all the way down to 230. I'm male, 31 yrs old, 6'2. I had a heart condition called Atrial Fibrillation with brutal symptoms. I...

What dose this say or mean [ 1 Answers ]

This was sent via a txt messege to my partner ,gam mgad wajj wgtg pajjwaw can any one understan or know what it means

Dose my ex still want to be with me? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up 4 months ago as 9 month couple. We broke due the long distance from my job. I will be back in 6 months and he told me that he wanted to be friends and wanted to see where things go from there. He has been bugging me for pic's and got mad upset when I didn't send it...

What dose it mean when. [ 1 Answers ]

I go to the toilet like evey 5 minets too weeeee and it sting :confused: And I don't no if this has anything to do with it but I'm sleeping a lot lot in day bt nt at night also my boy friend says I'm snappy what is wrong with me and why?? :confused: :confused: :confused

Dose she like me [ 3 Answers ]

She is always looking at me

View more questions Search