Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuija85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Cartoon movie from 80's, sea monster, pirates.
    I used to watch this one cartoon film with my sister when we were little in the late 80's early 90's and we are trying to remember what it was.

This movie had a boy who went into a gottage and there was somekind of swirl hole in the floor and when he jumped there he got into another world. There was this friendly sea creature and pirates that he was hiding from and the pirates had like a treasure cave. The cartoon had very distinctive sounds and music in it. My grandmother thinks it might have been czechoslovakian make. (not sure thou).

If anyone can recocnize this I'm am so thankful! We've been trying to find this film name for years now!
    stardust_x0 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 05:36 PM
    Is it H R Puff n Stuff?
    That one's really old! But that is the only thing that I can think of?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's monster movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy

Name of Kids Monster movie in the '80's [ 4 Answers ]

I can only remember a few things from this movie. The scene that I remember most is that it is stormy and the main character (a young boy) is standing in his backyard lightning strikes. Something happens like he cuts his hand on glass and when he looks at his palm an eye is looking back at him. I...

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

Looking for an old (80's I think) movie where a little boy turns into a blue monster. [ 1 Answers ]

Don't remember much of it, just that a little boy turns into a blue monster, and something about dogs, and a dog show. At one point the monster stops the bad guys by holding onto the bumper of their truck to stop them.

Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2)) I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at...

View more questions Search