Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megannagem Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Name of Kids Monster movie in the '80's
    I can only remember a few things from this movie. The scene that I remember most is that it is stormy and the main character (a young boy) is standing in his backyard lightning strikes. Something happens like he cuts his hand on glass and when he looks at his palm an eye is looking back at him. I want to say that there are monsters in it too but I can't remember exactly.
    I thought for the longest time it was little monsters, obviously it wasn't.
    Then I found The Monster Squad and thought that it was this movie. I watched it recently and didn't see this scene (not saying 100% it isn't in there) but I didn't see it or it wasn't in this version.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2008, 09:39 AM
    I believe you are talking about The Gate.
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Jan 31, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Umm maybe The Gate... I think I member this sceen... IMDB has a discription... but its best if you see pics.. or the movie.. but here's the link... it used to scare me! The Gate (1987)
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Jan 31, 2008, 05:17 PM
    I second guessed myself and didn't answer yesterday, but that's what I was thinking too.
    shotgunSchell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 12:38 PM
    The movie is definitely The Gate, a good starter horror movie for kids!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids movie, monster under the bed. [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid, probably on Nickelodeon or something, about a kid with a guy/monster type person living under his bed. Not "Little Monsters" as I'm sure that's the first one you'll think of. The only thing I can remember about the plot is that the guy under the bed gets out...

80's children's monster movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy

Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2)) I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at...

Kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or...

80's Children's Movie: The Tractor Monster [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a monster that lived underneath a lake. The monster turned out to be a tractor that used to move because of some kind of pulley system. I have been trying to remember the name of the movie for about ten years. If anyone remembers anything,...

View more questions Search