Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evaangel_14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Maltese dog bites
    Hi ,
    I have a maltese dog who is a 1yr and 2 months old dog. And he still has the habit of biting and barks back and now he is more aggressive what to do? Especially when he takes anything which does not belong to him... well I don't know what to do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2012, 09:08 AM
    Have you tried working with a trainer? If he's been like this for 14 months you may not be able to stop the behavior by yourself. I have an assertive (not aggressive) puppy. He doesn't bite - but he will bark at me.

He gets NOTHING free. He works for EVERYTHING he gets. I am very firmly in control. He wants a treat, he sits and stays.

You need to get control - and I don't know if you can do it yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HI,my dog is maltese and he was with us for 18 months ,last week we gave him to othe [ 7 Answers ]

HI, my dog is maltese and he was with us for 18 months ,last week we gave him to other family but he has stopped eating and playing with children also so what should I do now ? Bring him back or leave him there for a while?

Why does my dog poop all night it is a maltese and she is 12 weeks old.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

She poops during midnight and wee,she is happy ,playfull.. not sure what to do cause when I wake up there is poo all over the place.. I feed her around 4 when I get hm from work.. thank u

My maltese dog is sick what can I do [ 1 Answers ]

My maltese dog is 3 month he do not want to eat and is doing a lot of caca every where what can I do??

Maltese adult dog [ 3 Answers ]

I just got last a 7 year young male maltese. I would like to know the answer to the following questions: Can I change his name? How can I potty train him? How can I maintain his barking to a minimum?

Maltese dog sick [ 7 Answers ]

I have a maltese dog about 1 year and 6 months old. She has been vomiting, clear white foamy-ness and her poop is kind of "Snotty" looking, she refuses to go outside and she has been mopey and not really wanting to play lately. I have taken her to the vet, and the vet said that she probably just...

View more questions Search