Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oceanmoua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2010, 06:41 PM
    What to do when maltese was given to you at 8 weeks
    What do you do when you bought a maltese at 8 weeks? What are the effects?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 21, 2010, 07:18 PM

8 weeks is an okay time to leave the pack. Anything earlier and you may be dealing with some socialization issues as well as aggression issue.

It's always a great thing to enroll young pups in puppy socialization classes. Make sure they are up to date with ALL vaccines. Parvo is a terrible disease and one of the leading puppy killing diseases.

If there is anything specific you want to ask, like house breaking, biting, anything else, just ask!

We love pictures! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my dog poop all night it is a maltese and she is 12 weeks old.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

She poops during midnight and wee,she is happy ,playfull.. not sure what to do cause when I wake up there is poo all over the place.. I feed her around 4 when I get hm from work.. thank u

Maltese Poodle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my 4 year old female maltese has been licking her foot - it is red and inflamed by the toe area and between. What could be the cause?

8 weeks Maltese not eating or drinking [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a 8-week-old maltese. The first day he didn't eat much and I know it was because the adjustment, the second day he ate just fine and he was doing really well. The third day, he is not eating at all! I let him alone last night, and from 7 to 11 am he was alone. Right now it's 4pm and...

Socializing a Maltese [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a 1 year old Maltese male. He is very shy and skiddish. How do I train him to come to me? He doesn't let me out of his sight but I have to catch him instead of him following my command.

Maltese that cannot be housebroken [ 1 Answers ]

My son and family received an adorable and very smart little Maltese puppy about 8 months ago. He was about 2 months old then and they only had him about 6 months before giving him to my sons older children and ex-wife due to they just could not get him housebroken. Now after about 3 months my...

View more questions Search