Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perplexed1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Jul 26, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Workout before breakfast
    I've heard that if you work out before eating breakfast you burn fat rather than the calories you ate during the day. From what I've tried I haven't seen a huge difference except it makes me kind of nauseous. Thoughts?
    Rabbit91 Posts: 74, Reputation: -5
    -

Jul 26, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Stupid Stupid Stupid.

What 'fuel' are you using to push your body to perform?

Think about it this way;

You need gas (Food/ Nutrients) in your car (body) if you want your car to get anywhere.

How far will your car go without any gas?

Eat before you workout, not a lot.

Low fat, high-protein, high carb.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What workout? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the middle of an inactive winter compared to my active summers and have put on a winter coat of fat! I'm joining a gym tomorrow and want to know what equipment/workout plan I should be using to burn as much fat as possible. I don't want to be chunky but am also very impatient and like to...

Ab workout. [ 1 Answers ]

I go to the gym everyday and I'm trying to get a six pack or at least a little more cut. Im 5'9" and weight 152. I was wondering are there any other workouts I can do to get the six pack or become more cut? I don't eat much and if I do I run a half a mile before I work out anyway so I can get my...

Breakfast ideas [ 10 Answers ]

I am trying to make sure I eat something every morning with my eat healthy diet Even if it is jelly toast. I don't like bagels. I am getting a little tired of eggs and potatoes in every way, shape and form. Need some variety. I also eat oatmeal and grapefruit or homemade applesauce sometimes. ...

How do I register a bed and breakfast as a business [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find out how to register a bed and breakfast as a business for VAT purposes. How do I go about this?? Tracy

Healthier Breakfast [ 6 Answers ]

I was just wondering does anyone know which is healthier; Having a greasy breakfast (full english style at about 7:30am) Or Not having any breakfast at all (so getting up at about the same time, but not eating until midday!) J

View more questions Search