Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottstreakzstang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Wiring a parking lot light to breaker box with a timer
    Hi every one could use help I have a parking lot light and timer box I need to wire up to breaker box any help would be aprreiated
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Commercial? Residential? Type of lamps? Wattage? #of lamps? Voltage? A link to the timer data?

Something useful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dashboard, taillight and parking light/night light [ 2 Answers ]

Honda Accord 94: My dashboard, taillight and parking light/night light are not coming on. I have changed the fuse what else could be wrong. Note that the headlight which is controlled by the same switch comes on.

Whirlpool dryer wiring timer [ 1 Answers ]

We thought we knew with wiring schematics of our timer on our dryer, but not that we are trying to put it back on, we have two wire left not attached to anything. The blue wire coming of the temperature control and the white wire coming off the finishing guard. I really don't know where they...

Proper Wiring for Intermatic Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced simple switch that consisted of a hot in and load out to the filter plug (while the remainder of the wires including ground go directly to the plug) with a double pole/single throw timer. The manual switch works, but the actual timer has no power. I simply took the live wire and...

Hmpton Fan/Light - Light turning off like its on timer [ 2 Answers ]

Covington 54 with Thermo and remote Love the fan but light turns off in 3 minutes like it is timer/delay mode (which it is not). I put in delay mode and it shuts off in 3 minutes also. Can this be an install issue? When the light shuts off, the remote shows the light still on. Then when the...

Wiring a Decora Electronic Timer [ 6 Answers ]

I bought 2 Decora electronic timer switches to to replace wall switches for exhaust fans in my bathrooms. I installed the first one no problems. When I installed the second switch the exhaust fan motor just buzzes. The fan does not move. There are only two wires plus a ground so I tried...

View more questions Search