Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dejoe52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 12:54 AM
    Skin lightening
    I need a good prodct to lighten up my skin. Nothing that cost a lot. I have sensitive skin. Something with no perfume. I have dark spots on parts of my face, from ance. It is blotchy like. I am African- American and 52yrs. Old. No, I do not believe that it is age spots.
    jade1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 01:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dejoe52
    I need a good prodct to lighten up my skin. Nothing that cost a lot. I have sensitive skin. Something with no perfume. I have dark spots on parts of my face, from ance. It is blotchy like. I am African- American and 52yrs. old. No, I do not believe that it is age spots.
    I want a cream that will lightening and even my skin tone.i am black african and i have arce and black spots on ny face. One of my friend recommend makari whitening cream and lotion for day and night that will whitening my skin and even my skin tone.that is what she's using and is really working for on her body.do you any cream like that? Please reply now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin lightening [ 2 Answers ]

How can I make my skin become fairer quickly at home?

Skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

]hi people,am an african with dark skin.I have a very difficult skin that hardly lightens or respond to lightening creams for to long.either am not using the right product, or down here in africa we are sold bad product because of having no enforced quality standard.please can you advice on the...

View more questions Search