Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naoshelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Skin lightening
    ]hi people,am an african with dark skin.I have a very difficult skin that hardly lightens or respond to lightening creams for to long.either am not using the right product, or down here in africa we are sold bad product because of having no enforced quality standard.please can you advice on the best product to lighten even my skin,with the knowlgge that hydroquinoine is not to friendly with my skin type which is dry and kind of like wrinkled on the hands and feet,with my face ,most times oily.
    Am 27 years old and I need to look radiant, which is grossly lacking at the moment
    I appreciate the african complexion but I just need to solution to dull looking skin that has no glow from the inside.many of this products are in the market just for the money without providing useful result.please help me with the right solution to my skin worries
    dark2lite Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Hey, I used to live in africa, and I'm surprised you can't find any skin lightening creams because they're all over. Ne e way I'm in canada and right now I'm using a cream called G&G skin lightening. And so far its working pretty well. But the difference is that there's like no sun up here so it doesn't interfere with the lightening process. In your case however, you probably need to stay out of the sun as much as possible. What part of Africa do you live in. If its west africa then go to any market place and ask for either Bio claire or G&G skin lightening. Trust me they will know what your talking about
    tyali1984 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 01:30 AM

Hi,I'm South african and like most of us we hold a negetive stigma with lightening creams.But I use G&G products wich work magnificently on my skin.They don't give you an artificial complexion but a light natural one,so I would recommend it for u
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Bio Claire and G&G are known to be poisonous and toxic, they are manufactured from the Nouvelle Parfumerie Gandour company. Best to leave those alone unless you want to suffer health problems. Bio Claire contains high levels of Clobetasol Propionate (toxic steroid) and I wouldn't be surprised G&G contains the same. That is why they lighten due to adulterated products containing high amounts of steroids. There are threads here written about dangerous products like these.

There are several other safer lightening products that can make you lighten well and safely, you just have to take the time and read through the threads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening [ 8 Answers ]

I want advise on the ht26 (intensive concentrated lotion). I would like to give the product a try but want to know how safe and effective are the products for skin lightening before buying. And if otherwise what other affordable products can I use. Thanks.

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin Lightening [ 6 Answers ]

So, I'm African American and moved out west. My skin has gotten a good 4 (no joke) shades darker and I am wondering what kind of creams or pills actually work. Would anybody know. Also, would anybody know how long it would take for my skin to get back to its original color?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search