Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bryant123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 09:31 AM
    Getting in shape
    How and what is the best way to lose weight,I mean could you give me a good diet plan
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Eating less -- eating right -- exercise -- sleep -- lose gradually

lose+weight | eHow Search

Breakfast is fuel for the body -- most important meal of the day

Your body needs it to burn fat and not muscle
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Start your day off with a Protaine shake.

Go for runs everyday 30mins and if you can't run for 30s minutes fast walk then run.

Most imporant part is to watch what you eat.

What I found the best is to use Slim fast that has to be the easit way to lose wieght

If you wanan lose 4pounds or 50. Its really easy
    I have put a lot of my friends onto that plan.

That with some good gym time. 3 months down the line you will look totally different :)

But you got to keep at. It has to become a way of life
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Eat healthy, natural foods everyday, whole wheat cereals, breads, whole grain cereals or 2 eggs, fruit, protein ( 3 oz.), yogurt, seeds, nuts... But breakfast is first to include-- in order to lose.. . It starts your metabolism off right. Next, eat natural foods, lean cuts of skinless chicken, turkey breast, loin type meats, fish, eggs and real cheese, (not processed), lowfat yogurt, and, low fat/skim milk. Whole grain bread, rice cereals, legumes, beans, pasta, rice instead of white flour products. Along with veggie's and fruits with every meal.The real key is eating the right amount of foods, (3 oz. of meat.), Fruits amd veggies, lots of water, no high fruitose corn syrup, soda, chips, cakes, cookeis, fast or fried foods, lesser pottions of natural foods, I can't stress enough the importance of how to read labels and sticking to one serving quantities along with exercise/.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get into a shape [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, u can call me Willy. See guys, this is kind of embarassin but I hope you guys will make me feel comfortable and help me out here. I kind of have a shape problem here.. well I'm 18, I'm 5ft 4 inches, I'm slim and an ordinary looking girl my weight is 42.5kg. But I have a problem that is my...

Atom shape [ 1 Answers ]

How does the number of electron pairs around a central atom determine it's shape?

Really Out of Shape [ 4 Answers ]

I played badminton yesterday and after 10 minutes I was breathing heavily and ready to pass out. What are some ways I can get into shape before the end of the month?

Tyring to get in shape [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm a 22 year old male and I'm trying to get into shape. Over the year pretty much I let myself go. I'm 6 foot, 190 pounds and my goal is to be around 170. I also want to build more muscle. I have a beer belly and a larger chest than most other guys. Until recently, I've pretty much been eating...

Star shape [ 1 Answers ]

Why stars have spherical shape?

View more questions Search