Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puppylove21 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

May 11, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Puppy Vaccinations in UK
    Here puppies have 2 vaccinations about 2-3 weeks apart. So do they both contain the same ingredients and in the same amounts or not?
    puppylove21 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

May 11, 2007, 01:32 AM
    I just phoned the vets to ask, I found out they are different, not the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When can I get another puppy after my puppy died of parvo? [ 19 Answers ]

My husband and I recently bought a puppy. 5 days later she was very sick and after taking her to the vet hospital we found out she had parvo. We did everything possible to help her get better but after 5 days of 24 hour treatment we had to put her to sleep. We've now learned that she contacted the...

I really want a puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I am 13 and I want a little dog really bad but parents rnt into it. I even decided to volunteer at a pat store yet the answers still no. I live on a 5 acre farm. We have horses and a dog that lives outside. But me I'm a city grl so I really want this dog... Does any one have suggestions on how...

Puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I'm Getting A New 8week Old Pup Around Xmas. My Question Is That I Have A 8 Year Old Cat And She Goes Outside A lot And At Times Brings Home Mice And Birds. She Only Had Her Shots Back When She Was A Kitten. She Seems Very Healthy But My Concerns Now Is It Safe For This Pup To Be Around Her.

Help with puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old male shih tzu, and just brought home a 3 month old female shih tzu. My male keeps on trying to mount the female. Can he hurt her by doing this?

When is a puppy not a puppy anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

Our Lhasa is now 10 months old. As a puppy we have had food available pretty much at all times, but maybe he's getting past that now, and for his weight should maybe only be fed about a cup to a cup and a half of his dog meal a day. We have been using Wysong, by the way, and it seems to have a...

View more questions Search