Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 25, 2008, 06:09 AM
    Golden Dojo Loach
    I was just wondering if my golden dojo loach can eat beta fish food. Right now I feed him goldfish food that's what they told me to feed him at Walmart. But just wondering if its all right to feed him beta fish food.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Sure can! He'll probably love it!
    I feed my dojo just about every fish food I have and shelled peas (he loves those).
    They're not picky eaters and like eating lots of different things.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 26, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Thanks. When I picked him up the lady said he would need a tank with a cover because he would jump out of any tank easily. Fortunately he doesn't. He just loves the gold fish food he goes crazy and his tail will come out of the water and splash everywhere, I love this type of fish they look like eels.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2008, 11:54 PM
    You're welcome!
    Yep, they're fun fish, I like'em a lot too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Golden showers [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to recieave them with out any problems

The Golden Compass [ 22 Answers ]

Like in a way I kind of understood the movie but then again I didn't but like can someone explain like why people like its anit-religion and pro-atheisim like what in the movie portrayed that

6 year old Golden that won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

My buddy Doug is a 6 year old Golden. He has had health problems before (allergies, ear infections, hot spots). Just recently he developed a hot spot on his face. After three days of trying to get it to go down I relented and took him to the VET. He was ordered to take Prednisolone, and...

New Golden [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I are getting a new golden retriever puppy in the next couple weeks. The breeder said that we can come and get her anytime after she is 7 weeks old. I have heard that taking a puppy from its mother in the 7th week can be bad. Should we wait until 8 weeks or is it okay to...

Golden not eating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a golden retriever which is 8 months old and he had an healthy appetite. He is barely eating from a week. His food intake has fallen down from quarter of what he used to eat. Right from when he was 2 months old I used to give him dry food mixed with little wet food because he is used to be...

View more questions Search