Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Feist_58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Kenmore Washer aggistator not moving
    Got a Kenmore Heavy Duty Series 80 washing machine. Starts fine, fills with water, sounds like motor is running okay, aggitator does nothing. Is this a belt or do I need a new machine?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Replace the cams (dogs) and unit will be back to normal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore stack washer/dryer - washer makes noise during wash [ 2 Answers ]

My son has a Kenmore stack washer/dryer that makes a noise that sounds something like a gear when washing only. Could this be a transmission problem? Jay

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102,washer agitates for a little then it stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102, The washer will fill and it will agitate for a little bit for about a minute, then it will stop before finishing.When it stops there is no motor sound.No matter what I set the knob to it will not start up again,but if I wait several minutes it will...

Moving washer - no vent [ 3 Answers ]

I live in older house (1930's). I recently found that my washer and utility tub drain into the basement floor drain which drains out 70 feet towards nowhere (leach field not city sewer/water). Lately, the washer has been backing up in the basement after a wash or two. Had plumber look at the lines...

Moving washer to basement [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to move our washer to our basement and we just want to make sure we are doing it right. We have a drain pipe in our crawl space about 14 feet from where we are putting the washer. The drain pipe comes from the bathroom upstairs. We are planning on running a pipe from the washer at a...

View more questions Search