Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grwhitsell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 10:45 AM
    Plumbing in a toilet.
    I am building a Pool cabana. I am going to install a toilet.
    I will be poring a slab I need to rough in a toilet and sink drain
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Nov 7, 2006, 11:50 AM
    I would go to Home Depot and pick up a Plumbing book for $10-$15. It will answer a multitude of questions, and you will always have it for future reference and to loan out to your friends. When I built my garage addition, I also purchased a book on Masonry and Home Wiring. They not only provided great guidance, but enabled me to ask pertinent questions of experts in those trades. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet empties when different toilet flushed [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have a confusing problem.I just installed a new toilet in place of an existing one. The promblem is when I flush the new toto toilet, my other toilet bowl almost completely empties.. The 2 toilets are basically back to back, and use the same vent pipe through the roof.(3 inch copper).No pipes...

Plumbing [ 2 Answers ]

My diamond earring went down the bathroom sink drain. Where exactly is the trap, and what type of tool is needed? No, I have not run the water.

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

I recently connected my water supply from basement to top floor bathroom and kitchen, however I'm not getting any water through the faucets in the kitchen,bath tub and bathroom sink. Water is coming up in the supply tubes as well as the sprayer hose in the kitchen sink, however nothing from the...

Water rushes up when the toilet is flushed into another toilet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 storey layout house. The guest restroom on the ground floor is exactly below the Jack and Jill Washroom of the top floor. It looks in both the restrooms the toilets share the pipe line The problem is when someone goes to restroom on the ground floor , the top floor toilet gets...

Plumbing [ 1 Answers ]

How do you put in a rubber/ spring in the hole under the cartridge faucet? Position of Rubber and spring?

View more questions Search