Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diamondstar03 Posts: 83, Reputation: 5

Nov 22, 2007, 12:16 PM
    I knew the Holiday would hurt
    Hey all, I was just sitting here thinking about how horrible this is to be the Holiday and not be with her. I am sure she is not thinking this way, I wish I wasn't. I hate that I can't seem to get past this. It still amazes me that this is where I am. I guess feeling sad and alone is just part of this especially now at this time of the year. I am really feeling sorry for myself. I can't believe I put so much into loving her for her to abandon me so easily and fast. Its like the past 5 years meant nothing. This is so cruel...
    Diamondstar03 Posts: 83, Reputation: 5

Nov 22, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Sorry everyone, I am just upset again. This is not healthy for me. I hope everyone is at least having a good Thanksgiving with family and friends. I am just feel sorry for myself and sad :(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Ok. Now that you got that out of your system, what are you doing for T'giving? Is there a family get-together? If not, invite a friend or someone who doesn't have a family and go out to eat together. Then, on Friday, visit your local animal shelter, hospital, or nursing home and sign up to be a weekly volunteer. Begin on Friday. The animal shelter would be an especially rewarding place to volunteer. I get tons of unconditional love at the cat shelter where I volunteer. Plus, I meet lots of other volunteers who mop floors, clean litter boxes, brush cats and socialize them, and I also meet the public who come in to check out the cats up for adoption.

Please report back to us after you've become a volunteer somewhere to let us know how rewarded and loved you feel giving kindness to "the least of these."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drinking quite a bit before I knew I was pregnant! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I just found out that I'm pregnant today & for the last 3-4 weeks have been drinking alcohol quite a bit with my hubby. A bit during the week & have been to some big party's on the weekends (Mainly beer). I think its only early days, as its just a month now from my last period. (I've done...

Wish I knew who sings this song, do you? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the alternative rock song with a fast groove and cool beat with these lyrics? All I want to do is to thank you even though I don't know who you are. You let me change lanes while I was driving in my car. Thanks, Shar1

Drinking before I knew I was Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I Just Recently Found Out I Am Three Months Pregnant. I Am Very Excited But Scared Because I Just Went To A Christmas Party On Friday And Got Very Drunk. That Was The Very First Time In A Long Time That I Had A Drink. I Had Been Very Busy With School And Work And I Just Finished Finals So I Was...

Wish I knew... [ 2 Answers ]

All readings appreciated. I fell hard for this gentleman at work. Can anyone tell me if he has developed strong feelings for me too?

View more questions Search